JABARTODAY.COM-JAKARTA. Universitas Pertamina (Pertamina University), the next world leading university in energy business, is looking for exceptional individuals to join the new and dynamic team as Lecturers.
Pertamina University, managed by Pertamina Foundation, will start its academics activities in mid-year 2016. Currently, we open Lecturer opportunities for 15 available majors:
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Geophysics Engineering
3. Geology Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering
6. Chemical Engineering
7. Civil Engineering
8. Environmental Engineering
9. Logistics Engineering
11. Computer Science
15. International Relation
– At least Master’s Degree in linear subject / field from reputable university
– Max. age limit of 35 y.o (40 y.o for those with Doctoral degree)
– GPA of Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree min. 3.3 (from scale of 4.0)
– TOEFL PBT min. 530 / TOEFL IBT min. 71 / IELTS min. 6.5
– Have not registered as Dosen Nasional / Not a holder of Nomor Induk Dosen Nasional (NIDN)
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Please visit our recruitment website at http://recruitment-up.pertaminafoundation.org
2. Click “Register” to register your recruitment account and check your email
3. Login with your email and temporary password that is provided in the email
4. Change your password and login with your new password
5. Fill in the form and save your application
Deadline: January 14, 2016. 11.59 PM (Jakarta Time)
Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Please note that applicants who pass this administration screening will be notified by email. All correspondence is conducted only by official email: email@example.com.
Please be alert that we never ask applicants to pay fees or transfer money in any case.
Meanwhile, should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you in our team. Good luck! (sep/fathan)